Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Confession's Current Crushes: July Faves & August Goals

Hey y'all!

Well it's the beginning of a new month and in Texas that means it's hot, hot, hot!! July certainly flew by, didn't it?! This month I tried a couple of new products, namely a primer & a powder by Neutrogena, and rediscovered a couple of tried & true faves in my quest to use up more of the makeup in my collection. I also found a great new conditioner which has been making my hair feel smooth & strong. (And it's drugstore to boot!) Watch my video below to see all of the products I loved throughout the past month:




As we enter into scorching August my #1 goal is to avoid being boiled alive by the sun! But, I've also come up with a few other things I'd like to get accomplished or work on this month and in order to keep myself accountable I've listed them below:

1. Stick to my daily routine for house management.
2. Throw a fun bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law.
3. Stay active 4 times/wk.
4. Post a unique channel header & a new channel trailer.
5. Manage my upload schedule & calendar for CFTV efficiently.

I'll come back in 31 days (er... minus 7...) & fill y'all in on whether I've progressed in or accomplished my goals & name some new ones for September. I'm thinking this might become a regular sort of post so if you like it let me know! What would you like to achieve or do in the month ahead?

I am so happy to be launching the written blog portion of "Confessions From the Vanity." I've always really enjoyed writing and have wanted to start a fashion & beauty related blog for quite a while. I'm excited & have lots of fantastic things planned! If you have anything you'd like to see me write about please leave me a comment!

Enjoy August, y'all!
 -Confessions From the Vanity

No comments:

Post a Comment